Monday 4 February 2019Book MINX
"Cara-Mi, known by her artist alias as Minx, started DJ'ing around 2012 at a beach bar where she honed her skills in reading the crowd and broadening her range in various mainstream styles such as Deep, Tech House & Minimal.
"My influence was simply for the love of music, being a socialite I have always just kept building an interest to pursue DJ'ing myself. Watching my favourite artists perform on a regular basis started to inspire me."
Minx decided to make the move towards furthering her DJ career and studied at the famous Soul Candi Institute of Music in Cape Town, gaining years of knowledge overnight by taking in as much as she could from the very experienced and seasoned lecturers.
Performances & Events:
- Ultra South Africa in Cape Town 2016
- The Colour Festival (Outdoor)
- Summer Sound System (Outdoor)
- Sunflower Festival (Outdoor)
- Diskotopia (Outdoor)
- Sweet Nothings (Outdoor)
- Kulture (Durban)
- Origin (Durban)
- Plett Rage Student Festival
- Madison Avenue (CT/ Rivonia /PTA)
- Cafe Caprice
- Roast & Co.
- Club 89 on Long
- Jade Lounge
- Shimmy Beach Club (NYE / Armada Deep / Goldfish Submerged / Nora en Pure / Faithless) - Grande Africa Beach Cafe
- Maserati CT Race Week
- Clifton Yacht party events
- Corona (Grande Beach Cafe)
- NGC Week (Sun City)
- Club London (Windhoek-Namibia)
- Club Naps (Swakopmund-Namibia)
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/minxdj/
MIXCLOUD - https://www.mixcloud.com/minxdj/
INSTA - minxdj_sa
SauBomb, the brainchild of DJ’s Jevan Binder and Jason Saus, was formed the night the two were unintentionally forced to…
"Cara-Mi, known by her artist alias as Minx, started DJ'ing around 2012 at a beach bar where she honed her skills i…
"There's nothing you can't do if you want something bad enough." It can really happen and it is happen…